How a dermatologist in Toronto can help you revitalize your appearance
When your skin looks glowing and radiant, you naturally feel better about your appearance. Cosmetic dermatology has evolved from medical dermatology and helps patients maintain a youthful appearance. At Cosmetic Dermatology on Bloor, our dermatologists will work with you to develop individual treatment plans that will revitalize your skin.
During the initial consultation, we will spend time discussing your goals and desires and will help you develop realistic expectations. Comfort, cost, and recovery time are all-important aspects of deciding which cosmetic procedures are right for you. Together, we will come up with a plan that will fit your lifestyle and needs.
We offer a wide array of cosmetic procedures, many of which are minimally invasive and require no downtime. Our services can help even skin tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, restore volume, and improve your complexion.
Some procedures that may be involved in your cosmetic makeover include:
- Chemical peels – These may be used to even skin tone, improve texture, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, or sun damage
- Neuromodulators – Injections of neuromodulators help relax the muscles for a rejuvenated and refreshed appearance
- Dermal Fillers – Injectable dermal fillers help restore volume and re-contour the jaw line and chin
- Softlift – A combination of neuromodulators and dermal fillers can achieve a non-surgical total face lift
- Sclerotherapy – Can help reduce spider veins
- Laser hair removal – improves lifestyle by permanently reducing unwanted hair, and the need for frequent plucking, waxing or shaving
- Personalized Aesthetic products – We can help you put together an at-home regimen to help your skin remain vibrant and youthful
We understand the relationship between looking good and feeling good, which is why we are passionate about providing safe, cosmetic procedures that will leave you looking your absolute best. Our dermatologists are expertly trained to provide the highest quality in care to our patients. To learn more about the various treatments available and begin the journey to refreshing your appearance, call our office today. We are conveniently located at 208 Bloor Street West, Suite 404, Toronto, ON M5S 3B4.
Back to Home Page
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment Toronto - Why Toronto residents may want to consider laser hair removal treatment
- Dermatology in Toronto - How cosmetic dermatology procedures like Chemical Peels can produce radiant skin for residents in Toronto
- M5S 3B4 Dermatologist - How a dermatologist in Toronto can help you revitalize your appearance
- Dr. Sam Hanna and Dr. Daniel Schachter - How dermatologists Dr. Sam Hanna and Dr. Daniel Schachter can help eliminate spider veins
Real Patients, Real Results!
Dermatology on Bloor has been recognized by Consumer's Choice as a top cosmetic dermatology clinic in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014